Monday, October 26, 2009
Stuck in the middle
Have you ever felt like you are just stuck in the middle? Lately, that is all I have been feeling. You graduate from college, get a job, save some money-- and then what? I feel like I just don't have a strong purpose right now. For the first time in my life there is no end goal. Life is just about doing the 9-5 and enjoying the hours surrounding those. I have nothing to complain about- I love my job, I have fantastic friends, Steven makes me the happiest I've ever been but yet for some reason I feel like I am getting lost. I have no idea what to do to fix it. Can you fix something that isn't broken?? Last night Steven and I had a long talk about making a firm budget for the next couple months of my life. I kept saying to him "how do I know what to save for?" Right now I just feel as though EVERYTHING in my life requires saving and there is no way I can save a quickly as I need to. How do I know when I have enough to make it on my own? What salary is considered acceptable to move out? At what point have you saved enough? I have so many questions and everyone I turn to has a different answer. I guess for now I will just have to be stuck in the middle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment