It is officially my favorite time of the year! I love everything about the holidays. For my family Christmas means completely redecorating the entire house. We spend days getting the house ready for Christmas- I love setting the table with Christmas china, putting up snow village and adding red and green accents to each room. Everything has its certain spot and with the excepting of couple new additions each year looks just like the last. I was very behind on my Christmas shopping before I made a big run today. I manage to make some major headway in my gift buying. I am by no means done but at least I have some names crossed off. I spent the afternoon wrapping gifts and tying bows to match our themed paper. Our tree is already starting to get full!
As you all know my sister is about to have her second baby girl. She is due in January and I feel like the holidays are making this pregnancy very different from her last. When Bayden was ob the way we spent weeks/ months shopping for the perfect blanket and the cutest clothes but with this baby we have been so distracted by everything going on we have hardly bought anything. I guess that is what happens with number two. Don't get me wrong we are SO excited about the baby but it just feels different this time, even Nikki seems to be more relaxed.
There is so much to be excited for right now, the only thing I am not looking forward to is Monday at the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment